Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Haircut


I finally cut my hair. Unfortunately every now and then I feel the need to let my hair grow out. I forget that I am not 18 anymore and can have beautiful straight hair. I have had 2 babies that changed my hair from beautiful and straight to a frizzy mess. I am so excited to have finally found a lady I like to cut my hair after being back in Fairhope for over 2 years. I know all my friends will be glad they will not have to endure the poodle hair any longer. :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Mrs.Candice. "Poodle hair!!! Well it looks very pretty now. But it looked just as pretty as before.


    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! You are always stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the look!!! :):):)You always look great, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey beautiful girl!
    I'm passing on an award for you!

    http://simplesouthernpleasures.blogspot.com/2008/07/brilliant-blog-award.html
    Come on over and check it out.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete