Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


I could not believe that Tammy had this basket of goodies for me. She had made me a mini quilted magnet. It fits me perfectly since I am fabric crazy. She made a scrap bag and pen cushion for my sewing. I just love the pink and brown fabric she used. There was a dish cloth that she knitted. She also sewed the liner for the basket and made me some natural hand sanitizer. There were some beautiful linens from Belgium and a Charlotte Mason book. Oh and I can't forget the cute little pumpkins that are now displayed to the dining room table. Some how this women that homeschools her 3 girls, takes them to dance and other activities 4 days a week made the time to make all of this amazing stuff for me. There is no greater gift when someone has taken to time to sit down and make something for you with their own 2 hands. You can feel love that was put into every stitch. Much love to my friend Tammy for the thoughtful and beautiful gifts. I am so blessed and thankful!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed making those things for you. You deserve much, much more. You have blessed my life (and my girls) in ways you'll never realize. You are my dear, sweet, precious sister. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete