Thursday, October 30, 2008

Harvest Party

The kids had a great time riding in the back of the Kubota.

Emma had a fun surprise waiting for Abby when we got there.
My sweet friend Tammy had a beautiful table and some yummy food for the party she was so sweet to host. It also happened to be my Birthday.
A beautiful Turtle the kids found on their ride in the Kabota.
Sam had the most fun playing in the water and apples.
We all had such a great time and I was able to make a new friend. I am so blessed the Tammy went to the trouble to have this party for the kids. I had so much fun and I they even sang Happy Birthday to me. My birthday cake was a yummy Pumpkin Pie.

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time that day too. Hopefully we can do a Christmas party too. Tell Sam I'll make sure we have apples then too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete