Friday, October 31, 2008

Leaf Peeping

Here is a sweet picture of my little man wanting to go down all by himself.
We stopped at this beautiful view on the way to Cherokee, NC.

We had to try to catch Sam for a picture, since he was not cooperating.

So Big! (Sam not me :), even though I a getting there)
We stopped for a much needed rest after climbing a million stairs to reach a waterfall in Cherokee, NC.
We had a little hiking to do to reach the top, much easier then the stairs!
My 2 men!
So Pretty!
It was so nice and cool when we reached the top.
There was not as much water as expected because of a drought, but still worth it.


After the waterfall, we stopped at a Yogi Bear park that was close by.
A great place for camping.
Sometimes I forget how little she is.
After a long day of Driving, Hiking and Leaf Peeping, we were blessed with seeing some Elk on the way home. The male was amazing. I have never seen a rack like that. A hunters dream.
We had a great time observing them as they ate. Abby and Sam were amazed.
So Sleepy!
It was the end of a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Love all the updates and GREAT pictures! Your kiddos are so beautiful. Abby is SO big. I just can't believe it!!!
    I'm sorry to hear about Tony's grandmother.
    I'll waiting for my pumpkin bread!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are gorgeous! I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete